Expert drain and sewer cleaning or repair
Happiness is water that flows in only one direction.
There’s always more than one way to clear a clogged drain. However, improper drain cleaning can damage your pipes and even cause more clogging. With our training and equipment, we’re gentle on your pipes. To be sure you’re getting the job done right, you’ll want to call the Best. With us, it’s all in a day’s work.
Get things flowing in the right direction fast.
Call 815-207-4111 for Best drain cleaning and repairing solutions.
- Tree roots, grease build-up, drain obstructions of all kinds fixed fast.
- High pressure water jet sewer cleaning - technicians blast through build-up with water. A perfect tool in some situations.
- Power commercial sewer cable rodding machine cuts through obstructions like a sharp knife. Perfect for emergency stoppages.
- Video camera help you see the drain problem for yourself.
- Sewer pipe repair, replace including manholes and clean-out station.
- Sewage ejector pump expert.
- Homemade drain cleaner - baking soda, vinegar, salt.
- How to plunge a drain - DO NOT plunge
if chemical cleaners were used.
Video camera inspection works.
Take the guesswork out of sewer cleaning and repairing.
Sewer line video camera has become a valuable tool in the plumbing industry.
Special fiber optic cameras allow you to see for yourself grease buildup,
leaks, broken pipe, tree root obstructions, even lost valuables in your
Call Best at 815-207-4111 for sewer line video inspection.
Broken sewer line fixed right.
Honest answers to tough problems.
- Cracked, broken, offset drain or sewer pipe. Damaged sewer pipes
due to shifting soil, settling or frozen ground.
- Corroded sewer pipes. Sewer line has deteriorated and collapsed the
- Sewer root problem. Bushes or tree roots have entered the sewer line,
preventing normal cleaning or has damaged the line.
- Leaking sewer line joints. Seals between pipes broke, allowing sewage
water to escape.
- Off-grade sewer pipe — existing drain pipes are made of substandard material and have deteriorated.
Call Best at 815-207-4111 for sewer pipe repair and installation.
Other sewer service includes:
- New sewer clean-out station for fast, easy access.
- New sewer piping, manhole and more.
- Sewage ejector pumps. Install, repair and maintain. Continue
reading about wastewater ejector pumps.
- Septic lines help. While we can open stopped septic sewer lines fast.
We do not pump septic tanks.
- Grease trap, lift station and commercial roof drain help
No drain is too tough.
Best Drain Cleaning has a talented team with the experience and equipment to get your drains working fast for homes, business and industry. Let an experienced expert get you back to normal.
Call 815-207-4111 for a clean get-a-way.
Best homemade drain cleaner
A sluggish drain is inconvenient and messy.
Even so, many of us wait until the drain stops completely before acting. Here are two simple homemade remedies that may help.
If these remedies don't work, call Best for professional drain cleaning equipment like high pressure water jet or power cable cleaning. We'll get things flowing in the right direction fast.
Moderately clogged drain.
- Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain
- Followed by 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Be careful. The
two ingredients interact with foaming
and fumes, so replace the drain cover loosely.
- Let set for about three hours before running water.
Slow drain from grease build-up.
- Pour into drain 1/2 cup of salt
- Then 1/2 cup of baking soda
- Followed by a teakettle of boiling water.
- Allow to sit overnight.
How to use a drain plunger
The drain plunger often fails to work because it's incorrectly used.
Don't make the mistake of pumping the plunger a few times, expecting the water to whoosh down the drain.
Here are a few tips to guide you:
- Never use a drain plunger if a chemical cleaner is present; you risk splashing yourself with acid.
- Do not add chemical cleaners to a garbage disposal.
- Drain plunger must have a suction cup large enough to completely cover a drain opening.
- Fill sink with water to cover the plunger cup.
- Coat plunger rim with petroleum jelly for a tight seal if needed.
- You may have to block off all drain outlets (sinks or tubs - overflow, second drain, adjacent fixtures) with wet rags.
- Insert the drain plunger into the water at an angle so no air remains trapped under it.
- Use 10 to 20 forceful strokes and pump vigorously.
- Repeat two or three times before giving up.
- Call 815-207-4111 if you can't get your drain open. We'll get things flowing in the right direction fast with water jet or power cable sewer cleaning equipment.